Wednesday 5 May 2010

A very quick post, lifted directly from my other blog

It occured to me this evening (whilst looking through friend's blogs that haven't been updated in months)that I've disappeared off with very little explanation. In a manner akin to top politicians (apparently Political Satire is in vogue at the moment for some reason) I have set up a cushy second blog over at this address. It's all about advertising. Usually pretty/thought provoking/creative advertising, and sometimes crap advertising. It still contains my special brand of uninformed opinions and bitter rants, but this time about something I should know slightly more about.
On the other hand, I actually do update it at least once most weeks, and in bitesize chunks (and although this particular choice of phrase sounds like it has been stolen from an ad of somekind, it is actually fitting) which is much better than 1500 word diatribes about Piers Morgan's face. Probably.

Anyway, here is tonight's post...

"Just a very quick post, as I’ve been relatively busy over the last week or so, it might take a while to get what the advert actually was for (I got it from the hair tussling).



I thought it was quite a creative approach to attempting to change attitudes on wind power- the lack of hippies and men in white lab coats threatening us with imminent drowning probably made it slightly more accessible.

That’s all for now, as some spam in my inbox today might have said: expect something longer, soon."

Feel free to follow it

No comments:

Post a Comment